|Special Note: At the risk of belabouring the extremely obvious, this page is a work in progress, with quite a distance to go before it sleeps. All of these Attributions are from our perspective. We are not putting them forward as objective fact. We welcome all feedback, though we do not guarantee to process it other than for ascertainable accuracy and usefulness. Thanks.|
0. This glossary is developed entirely from a Pagan worldview, with no interest in or agenda building entries for any of the monotheistish Abramic faiths, other than in that comparitive religion way.
1. If you are a member and/or leader of one of the defined Traditions herein (or a person otherwise knowledgable about any Tradition), we would be delighted to get any corrections and/or input on the wording of our definitions concerning such Traditions. Please direct such emails to: Defs@gardenoflifetemple.com.
2. We have a healthy respect for "Articles", if the term listed starts with an "A" or a "The" we use it in alphbetizing, i.e.: "The Old Religion" is under "T" for The, not O for Old.
3. The diacritically marked Phonetically constructed words are all in their own sections at the top of each file, accessable easily from the index table below. This of course does not include words which include diacritically marked letters other than at the beginning of a word.
4. There aren't many Individual People listings yet, but when there are they will be listed under "First Name First" spellings (because it pleases us to do so).
5. Many of the assertations in the definitions are taken from information found on websites and in other reference material published by the organizations being defined or in some cases by other organizations which list information about them, and does not imply independent verification by Garden of Life.
6. We are now working hard on the "see alsos" on all the entries, to more tightly interweave those subjects which are closely related, and at least a link back to the main category to which each might belong.
7. Some of the entries are posted in first draft, and otherwise incomplete form, we are still working these and will try to get them posted in a more finished form, within the parameters of an all volunteer werking force.
8 We could put this in a database form which would pull up less enormous and daunting pages, but we feel that the benefit of being able to peruse the words and phrases around the one you are looking for is of paramount importance, so we are going with that.